Sunday, August 14, 2005

 

Beginnings and Endings


Welcome to the first post of The Salvage Bar. I will be using this generic template until the site evolves into something better (i.e. until I learn HTML, and some basic principles of design, usability, composition, color...)


Until Thursday, I drove a 1993 Pontiac Grand Am. I donated my car to the AIDS Research Alliance of America, and you can, too. I will miss my Sexy Putt-Putt, my Four Cylinders of Doom, my First Car. But 'tis a far, far better thing she does now, than she has ever done before; a far, far better place she goes to than she has ever gone before.

My cousin Cisco and his girlfriend Kelly had a kid on Friday afternoon, a boy they named Adrian. Pictures are following later.

Comments:
congrats to your cousin! that makes you something, doesn't it? I guess an uncle, no?
 
The child of a first cousin is a second cousin, so Adrian is my second cousin. But dammit, he will call me Uncle Abel. AS WILL YOU ALL.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?